Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hi all!

Back from concert and just woke up to share this show with you. One of my dreams came through when I finally got Tori´s autograph:) And I also got a photo together. Meet and greet in Helsinki started already at 14.00 so be early if you wanna make it! Over here Tori had time to chat with fans and there were some regular faces from abroad. Eventually m&g was rushed thanks to rain, but everyone got to meet Tori.

Opening act, Mark Hole, has gorgeous voice and he knows how to use it. No problem there. Still all the songs are most ballads and about his lost girlfriend, whom he broke up with 5 months ago, so that was bit boring. And it really got my mood down, since I´m going through a divorce, which turned into war.

As for concert, I can only say it is amazing. The string quartet compliments Tori´s songs just perfectly and opener Shattering Sea was really powerful, even more so than on album. Excellet opener for the night and sets the tone perfectly. Cruel was stunning played with string quartet, really cruel and twisted. In another words killer song. Also heard on that night were Graveyard, Baker Baker, Silent All These Years, Marianne, Star Whisperer and Carry. Those I do remember. I guess I was too excited of the concert to remember all the songs:) Tori will also be playing covers on this tour. During concert she also played solo pieces and that fitted just perfectly. And carry as closing song was logical choice. I just am honestly lost for words to describe that gig, so I gotta wrap it up here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment